Last week, we had the opportunity to preview the all NEW 2017 Chrysler Pacifica!
Chrysler is once again reinventing the Minivan segment with an unprecedented level of functionality, versatility and technology. The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid offer nearly 40 amazing minivan firsts!
What We Loved About It!
(1) There’s a Hybrid version! It delivers class-leading gasoline and hybrid powertrains to the minivan segment, with the Pacifica Hybrid offering up to 80 miles per gallon equivalent (MPGe) in city driving
(2) The focus on technology that allows families to navigate, entertain and enjoy their driving experience better than ever before! The Pacifica is the most technologically equipped of its kind with available all-new Uconnect Theater rear seat entertainment, 8.4-inch touchscreen display and premium audio systems. With the all-new, class-exclusive Uconnect Theater rear seat entertainment system, passengers can watch movies, play built-in games, connect personal devices to surf the Internet and stream content throughout the vehicle via two high-definition 10-inch touchscreens.
(3) Comfort and convenience. The features we loved included Stow ‘n Vac integrated vacuum, tri-pane panoramic sunroof, handsfree sliding doors and liftgate and redesigned Stow ‘n Go seating with Stow ‘n Go Assist and Easy Tilt access to the third row.
(4) Safety. The Pacifica offers more than 100 standard and available safety and security features, including 360-degree Surround View camera, ParkSense Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Hold and Forward Collision Warning-Plus. Key fact** – The Chrysler Pacifica also boasts up to five seating positions that will accommodate LATCH child safety-seat installation – a capacity unsurpassed in the segment.
Follow Chrysler brand and FCA on Social:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/chrysler or www.facebook.com/ChryslerGroup
Flickr: www.flickr.com/chryslerautos or www.flickr.com/chryslergroup/
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/chryslerautos or www.pinterest.com/FCAcorporate
Instagram: www.instagram.com/chryslerautos or www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/chryslerautos or www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/chrysler or www.youtube.com/pentastarvideo
“Traveling” and “Toddler” are two T words you don’t often want to use in the same sentence. Little wigglers need a lot to stay entertained on a long flight. But with a little planning and a small bag of props, you can work some Mom magic to keep those tiny hands busy for longer than you think!
– Let your snack do double duty. Snacks like Cherrios are a great way to practice threading and build fine motor skills. So bring a couple pipecleaners along with your food and encourage your bitty to thread one through each O. When you’re done, twist the ends of the pipecleaner together to make a cereal bracelet. Bonus points for challenging your little one to eat their Os right off of their wrist!
– Create some multi-purpose art! Pack some surprise coloring pages to decorate on the plane ride. After crayons, add reusable stickers to your art work. Let littles practice peeling the backs of each sticker off themselves, even if you have to start it. Then bust out some post-its to cover up different parts of the page. See if your kiddo can remember what’s hiding beneath each post-it square. Can they even draw their own version of what’s missing on top?
– Make it sculpture time! PlayDoh is fantastic for flights. Use different items from your purse to make unique imprints in the dough. Use the pipecleaners mentioned above to give your PlayDoh creature arms and legs, or your PlayDoh train some tracks. You can even use the dough to cover a few of your smaller purse items (like coins, lip balm, pen) then have your child guess which is which!
– Use what you already have! Got an iphone? Hand it over with your headphones and a great children’s audio book playing. Got a magazine? It’s now a Scavenger Hunt tool. Challenge your tot to find specific colors, shapes, or items in the pictures. Got a camera? Let your child tell you a story about each photo you scroll past. You’ll be making brand new memories as you go!
What a wonderful holiday event the Four Seasons Westlake Village has put together. We were invited to attend the opening night of “Let It Snow” and it was so much fun for kids and parents of all ages.
From s’mores making to pictures with Olaf to taking a train ride to see the Grinch the fun didn’t stop. Our kids didn’t want to leave. There is snowfall and ice skating for the older kids, grab a glass of wine at the beautiful wine bar, the tasting room before you enter or enjoy a glass at the family friendly italian buffet.
The lines were long so get there early for story time with Santa. Your kids will be stimulated with lights everywhere, delicious hot chocolate and beautiful holiday decorations surrounding the hotel. The hotel validates parking and the staff is very friendly.
Bonus Perk! You can make it an overnight getaway with the family as part of their Winter Wonderland Package which includes admission to the Let it Snow event, a special holiday character breakfast the next morning and more special perks, with room rates starting from $284, per room, per night. Find out more HERE.