After a long day in the sun, sometimes you need some air conditioned fun… To keep littles’ boredom at bay, try our Upgraded PlayDough Play!
1. Work with a plastic fork and knife to practice cutting skills.
2. Take your leggos and plastic blocks to make different imprints in the dough. We like using a comb and rubber band too.
3. Rediscover your plastic animals and make fossil prints!
4. Roll tiny dough balls and practice counting, addition, and subtraction.
5. Roll long lines of dough and use them to make the letters of the alphabet or spell out your name.
6. Bust out some pipe cleaners, beads, and googly eyes to create your own creepy creature.
7. Add some essential oils or glitter for even more magical, Upgraded PlayDough Play!